JEPRIL RAMOS LAXAMANA - MASTER THIEF

NOTICE & WARNING TO ALL EMPLOYERS

I have a moral obligation to warn all employers from hiring the following, who worked for me for 5 months and managed to steal so many expensive items as I was living alone at the time of their employment. 

JEPRIL RAMOS LAXAMANA, alias Jukno Buknoy, and also alias Wagko Ibalang, plus many other aliases, born April 5, 1983

I do not know if his partner, MELODY BERNARDO ANGINGAN, born August 28, 1979, was involved in the actual theft, but of course she must have been aware of it at the very least.  

This JEPRIL RAMOX LAXAMANA managed to steal so many expensive items from me, including a Toshiba 1TB External Hard Drive, a Samsung J7 Pro mobile phone3 brand new sealed 32GB Sandisk Memory Cards3 brand new sealed SWS Water Filter, a brand new Huawei HB366481ECW-11 for Huawei mobile phones2pcs (used and not new) EM-EL12 batteries and charger for Nikon S6200 camera, a Black& Decker Jigsaw, a Gun Tacker, and many other items, and I will update this post with a complete list. 

At itong Jepril Ramos Laxamana is a cellphone technician as well, And during their employment with me, he destroyed two (2) television sets na pinagamit ko sa kanila, at sabi nya bigla na lang daw nasira, isa isa daw nasira.  Tapos nung wala na sila dito, nakita ko na binuksan nya at ginamit nya ang bagong soldering iron ko at bukas na ang cabinet ng mga TV, na ibig sabihin na malamang kinakahuyan nya ang mga tv ko at kinukunan nya ng mga mamahaling pyesa.  MAG INGAT PO KAYO NG HUSTO SA TAONG ITO.

This Jepril Ramos Laxamana is always posting in Facebook groups specializing in Barter, or Exchange or Buy and Sell, at palit sya ng palit ng kanyang Facebook username para hindi sya mahuli,  So if you or anyone you know bought any of the stolen items that are listed here, please contact me.  I will let you keep the item at no cost, as long as you sign an affidavit that you bought or bartered the item from him, plus I will give you P2,000.00 just to sign the affidavit, but you will have to prove to me that you met with him, para hindi mo ma fake ang affidavit.

Here you can add ads - After posts

Return to “SCAMMERS & THIEVES - Scroll All The Way Down”